Wednesday, June 6, 2012 § 0

It's been so long, but I finally have something to write about again.

Some writing to write about, actually. I should have started writing about it last week when I started the project, but all free time has been spent on it.

You know, when you first start out, like a new relationship, you can't wait to get home from work and spend time together. The hours or pages just fly by. You stay up all night together. You think about all things you can do together, and where it may eventually lead.

That's where I'm at right now. The good part, before the 'newness' wears off and you look for reasons not to come home. You would rather have a beer with the guys after work. Bob got a promotion and he wants us all to celebrate. I don't know. I don't work with a Bob.

So that's where I'm at, in the blissful infatuation phase, where the ideas keep coming, and even when I'm not writing pages, I'm working on character outlines and plotting further chapters.

Oh, young love.

What's this?

You are currently reading at ...With Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity.

meta

§ Leave a Reply